I. Scope of Application
II. Collecting, Processing and Using Personal Information
- You will be required to provide your personal information as adequate and necessary when conducting business with ProArc or participating in activities held by ProArc. In addition, ProArc will process and use your personal information only within the scope of specific purpose as you agreed upon. ProArc will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your written consent.
- If you submit any inquiry to ProArc by telephone, fax or through websites, please provide your correct telephone, fax number or email address for reply purposes.
- When processing your personal information, ProArc will comply with relevant internal procedures and information security requirements to adopt necessary staff control measures.
- No identifiable personal information will be collected by ProArc for simply browsing or downloading files from ProArc websites.
- The information ProArc collects to understand your needs and interests helps ProArc deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, ProArc may use your information to
- assist you in completing a transaction or order
- communicate with you about products and services
- provide and improve service and support
- update you on new services and benefits
- provide personalized promotional offers
- select content to be communicated to you
- personalize some ProArc websites
- For ProArc news, catalog, web, fan club, literature and poster.
- contact you regarding ProArc products or services…etc.
PROARC. Sharing Personal Information with Third Party
- ProArc will not provide, exchange, lease or sell your personal information to other persons, organizations, private corporations or public institutions, unless due to legal or contractual obligations.
- The“legal or contractual obligations”in the previous paragraph to share your personal information with a third party include, but are not limited to, the following circumstances:
- to cooperate with legal investigation initiated by judicial authorities
- to cooperate with competent authorities in discharge of their duties to investigate or use (such as financial audit carried out by the National Audit Office of the R.O.C. or a certified public accountant);
- a good-faith belief that the disclosure of your personal information is required by law;
- to determine your identity, to provide contact information or to take legal actions, when necessary, if you as a web site visitor violate the service terms of ProArc, or are likely to jeopardize or interfere withthe interests of ProArc or result in damages to any person;
- to fulfill contractual obligations under outsourcing contracts.
- ProArc will fulfill the responsibilities for supervising and managing the vendors or individuals whom ProArc has engaged to collect, process or use your personal information.
- Website visitors may disable Cookies. Please note that certain functions of ProArc websites will not be available once Cookies are disabled
V. Server Records
If you use any browser, application program or other means to visit ProArc websites, our servers will automatically record specific technical information. Such server records may include your web page requests, Internet IP address, type of browser, language of browser, the date and time on whichrequests were sent, etc. These server records will be used as reference for server management only. ProArc will not use any information in server records to perform analysis of any “individual” website visitors.